This sounds like a mad title, doesn’t it! But really, we all do it a lot of the time, and I came across a post of this title from 4 years ago when I was updating things for the new website (it’s coming, honestly!) It was so interesting to read it! I’ve made a new one, 4 years on, and invite you to do the same.
My list of things I can do that will interfere with the success of my business: November 2009
- Wait to be successful until I am good enough to do it.
- Get my life’s ‘to do’ list done
- Be afraid of attracting too much work, so don’t put myself out there.
- Procrastinate by answering and sending emails
- Keep thinking I haven’t found my