Using your feelings to guide you towards what you do want, not what you don’t
To listen to RTWay5:Using your feelings to guide you, click the play/arrow button
on the right of the audio player below:
Notes and Inspired Actions
Your Vibration Meter, and the Heart of Your Business
1. Intro to Vibration (see article in your Handbook to explain the Vibrational Meter)
a) What we see in fact depends on our perception.
(Read Gary Zukav The Dancing Wu Li Masters, or Dr. David Hawkins Power vs Force to explore this more from a scientific perspective; or Course in Miracles, any Abraham-Hicks book from a spiritual perspective.)
b) Like attracts like
c) What you put out you tend to get back.
And what you put out depends on what you see, and that depends on what you are looking for.
“What we see in the outer is but a reflection of the inner, because we surround ourselves with a picture of our own beliefs. In other words, we manifest in general what we seriously thnk and believe. So if we want to find out what our habitual thinking is like, we have but to look arund us and ask ourselves what we really see”. Emmet Fox (www.emmetfox.net)
For more info re the scientific aspects of this, see:
Double split experiment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEzRdZGYNvA (A five minute You Tube clip explaining this famous experiment in an easy-to-understand way)
What the bleep do we know (film online)
“You have this magnificent guidance system within you that lets you know whether, in any moment, you are a vibrational match to your own desire or not. You can literally feel it. You can tell by the way you feel what the vibration of your being is….Your emotions are your barometer to let you know about vibration. So as you begin to pay attention to the way you feel, you are then, and only then, able to align your energies with your Core, and with your own, desire.” Abraham-Hicks.com
2. Whatever you are thinking, feeling or doing, you are vibrating.
Whatever you focus on you get more of.
Eg: If you are thinking about having more clients, but you’re feeling anxious because you’ve worked out that with the number you have you won’t be able to pay the extra bill for the car this month, then you’re actually focusing on what you DON’T have (ie enough money to pay the car bill).
Admit that you are already an expert in creation (from instances in your past), and apply what you did and didn’t do to what you say you want now. For instance, think of anything you feel you created, both ‘good’ and ‘bad’, and look back to see what happened. It can be very useful to do this with things you realised you didn’t want, so you can tell what was missing. But also to do it with events and circumstances in your life that you did like, so you can do the same. The trick is to accept that you are creating all the time, whether you realise it or not.
3. How to get your vibration around a topic to match to that of what you want
a) Understand Intention and Yearning.
Intention – clarity of purpose, a certainty that we will receive what we desire; a willingness to take actions in line with that, including lining up our thoughts and feelings accordingly. When you come from this place in your thoughts, feelings and actions, you are attracting more of it to you – ie what you want.
Yearning (or resistance) (see The 4 W’s that interfere with Success article)
When you come from this place, you are attracting more of this experience too. Remember what you put out you get back. That’s why when you’re worrying about something, it’s hard to stop because your mind just goes round and round, feeding on itself. And that in itself attracts more of the same
b) Ask yourself how you feel (see Abraham-Hicks quote above)
This is how you tell where you are coming from. You use your body and the sensations in it or the feeling sense you have to answer the following question: is this thought, feeling or action coming from fear or abundance? Use vibrational scale to pinpoint where you are.
Visit Feelings Vocabulary at www.richthinkers.co.uk and become familiar with the different headings and the sorts of words that come underneath the different categories.
c) Decide to deliberately create what you want by increasing your intending energy (coming from a place of connectedness with your source) while decreasing the yearning energy (coming from a place of fear, attachment, loss.
Engaging the Heart of Your Business Visualisation
1. Relax your body
2. Invite image, feeling, words, thoughts, sound, sensation of the heart of your business. Take your time. Listen for a whisper as it might not come with a big bang.
3. Step into this image, sensation, thought and find out what it’s like in there
4. Ask how old it is? Or get a sense of whether it is a baby, a toddler, a child, teenager
5. Ask what it needs right now to grow as a whole
6. Focus on a) working space, b) tasks or projects, c) time mgt
7. Ask what isn’t working? What is the solution?
8. Ask what is working? And is there more to be done of that
“When you talk about what you want and why you want it, it always brings you to the vibration of your Core, and when you vibrate in harmony with that which is the Core of you, then you have the perspective of your Inner Being. As you start talking about why you want to be over there, you’ll vibrate as if you are over there. Then your vibration in your Now is that point of attraction, an over there becomes here where you are and becomes your physical awareness.” Abraham-Hicks
Inspired Actions for this week
1. Wouldn’t it be nice if…. (to get your energy focused in the right direction). Begin sentences with these words, to change your energy around the topic of your desire. It moves you in the right direction up the emotional guidance scale.
2. Holding a thought for 17 seconds. Average person rarely finishes a sentence without contradicting their energy, eg I want more clients (Oh god where am I going to get them from). Hold it for 17 seconds (Abraham) and then another, and then another. This is one of the reasons affirmations work. Each 17 second segment builds on itself. V. challenging though. Watch yourself and see!
3. Practicing Engaging the Heart of your Business